So you are fond of browsing the web but don’t want anyone to go through the list of websites you’ve opened. Since browsing history contains a record of all websites you’ve visited over a period of time, you might want to clear that first. But how do you that? In this article I am going to show you exactly how to delete your browsing history on your Android mobile. Just a note though, these steps will only work if you are using the browser that came with your Android phone and not a third-party browser. So here they go:
- Open your Android browser
- Tap the Menu button to bring up the options
- Tap the More option located at the extreme bottom right
- Look up the Settings option right at the bottom of the list and tap on it
- Scroll down to the Privacy Settings section
- Tap on the Clear history option
- A prompt box will appear warning you that the browser navigation history will be deleted
- Confirm the deletion by tapping OK
Voila! You have successfully cleared your browsing history!
Do you know of any other way to clear the browsing history on your Android mobile? Do share them with our readers.